Sunday 4 January 2015

A very merry Christmas indeed.

Okay,so only a few days late but HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas, I took a break from blogging over the festive period but I'm back now with a quick look back at my Christmas.


We got a little distracted when wrapping presents and ended up wrapping the dog.

Although presents did eventually get wrapped, also, for me this is amazing wrapping, I lack the patience to wrap presents well most of the time.

Richard surprised me with a Michael Buble CD which, I am happy to say was pretty much played constantly. I surprised him back by getting the train to Uttoxeter and lingering outside Tesco for an hour. It was more romantic than it sounds I promise.

Emily and I headed to church for a Christingle service on Christmas eve, and as is traditional, we had a Chinese after. 

On Christmas day, I was woken up at 8am by my mum who rang me me and yelled 'Santa's been!' down the phone. I'm 20 and my sister is 23. So since we were up, it was present time, Lucky loved opening her own presents! After presents it was defiantly time for a nap.



Christmas dinner was cooked by me, and my Grandparents kindly hosted us, all of the prep had been done on Christmas eve so it was just a matter of whacking it all in the oven. It was totally delish!

After dinner we all sat down and watched the Queen's speech, well most of us did anyway! 


New years was a quiet one for me, I had been staying with Richard then headed over to Jo's to welcome the New Year in with her. We ate lots of food and played resident evil. A night well spent. I haven't really bothered with new year's resolutions this year, with two exams and a 6,000 word report to do before the end of Jan, there's no way I'm vowing to eat healthier yet!

Have you made any new years resolutions?

Keep it Scrimpy,
Laura.





No comments:

Post a Comment